Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Best Rock Album EVER??

  1. #31
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Rock Album EVER??

    Kiss Alive!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Rock Album EVER??

    Nirvana Unplugged
    Metallica-Black Album
    ACDC-Back in Black
    Guns-n-Roses-Appetitte for Destruction

    I know there are a lot more, but I like all of those albums

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Rock Album EVER??

    AC/DC - Back In Black
    Kid Rock - Kid Rock
    Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers - Greatest hits
    Metallica - Metallica (Black Album)
    Beetles - Sgt. Pepper


    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  4. #34
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Rock Album EVER??

    Black Crowes-Shake Your Money Maker
    Stone Temple Pilots-Core
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Rock Album EVER??

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Skid Row's eighteen and life!

    [/ QUOTE ]

    you talking about the first Skid Row CD? It was just titled Skid Row.
    How about Def Leppard's Pyromaina and Hysteria.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #36
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Best Rock Album EVER??

    Yeah, Hysteria and Pyromania are both great but I always get the 2 confused [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Rock Album EVER??

    for the hard core 80's rock fan here is a topic about best of the best albums
    http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/in...++albums++ever
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •